29th Annual Northeast Nebraska Farm & Equipment Show
Produced by Farm Show Productions and News Talk WJAG 780 AM & 105.9 FM
January 13 & 14, 2016
Northeast Community College Chuck M. Pohlman Ag Complex in Norfolk!
- Dates: Wednesday, January 13th & Thursday, January 14th, 2016
- Set up: 10 am - 5 pm Tuesday, January 12th and 7 am - 9 am Wednesday, January 13th
- Take Down: After 4 pm Thursday, January 14th, closing time. All displays must be dismantled and off premises by noon on Friday, January 15th!
- Show Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, January 13, 2016 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, January 14, 2016
- Advertising: Radio, posters, direct mail, newspaper, farm print ads & Internet.
- Electricity: 110 & 220 volt is available for a nominal fee. 6 ft. Tables $15 each...Table Cover $15 each, (Please indicate on contract)
- Forklift & Operator available on grounds on a first come, first served basis
- Radio Interviews: WJAG-780AM/105.9FM, & 106KIX Country Norfolk
Northeast and North Central Nebraska is rich farming country. The Northeast Nebraska Farm & Equipment Show generates approximately 4,000 farmers, potential buyers, during the two-day show! Don’t miss the 2016 show. Reserve the dates and return your reservation/reply today! Start drawing more Ag dollars, One-on-One to your business.
Great Prizes-Educational Seminars!
2016 FREE SEMINARS
|Wednesday, January 13th
9 am to 5 pm
|Thursday, January 14th
9 am to 4 pm
* 250 Gallons of Diesel Fuel from Zoubek Oil per day
* 100 Gallons of Propane from Farmer's Pride per day
* Norfolk GM Auto $500.00
* Farm & Ranch Building Supply $250.00
All prizes are non transferable or redeemable for other prizes.
Photos from past Northeast Nebraska Farm and Equipment Shows...
Today's Ag economy demands ONE-ON-ONE communication! Call early for show space!
- Major display of large farm equipment - INSIDE & HEATED
- Free Farm Seminars both days
Northeast Community College Agriculture Complex
On the corner of Highway 35 and East Benjamin Avenue.
|FSP - Farm Show Productions
P.O. Box 789
Norfolk, NE 68702-0789
Contact Sally Lewis